The Governor, Limited Edition - Supporting Tina's Wish
A superior extra virgin olive oil high in polyphenols. The Governor has won awards for its superb flavor and body-nourishing nutrients. It’s the ideal olive oil for foodies as it complements the best natural ingredients perfectly. For the health-conscious, it offers the peace of mind to know you are consuming olive oil with unmatched health benefits.
- 8 times more polyphenols, including oleocanthal, than most other extra virgin olive oils. The Governor has been rigorously tested by scientists for its use in the treatment of hypertension, cancer, and Alzheimer’s. Further trials are in progress for other conditions including diabetes.
- Harvested early and milled by experts so the olive oil you serve to your family and friends is as close to its sublime natural flavor as possible.
- The Limited Edition is slightly more robust and peppery than the Premium Edition due to the higher oleocanthal content. Tasting notes include arugula, chicory, artichokes with aromas of fresh-cut grass and violets.
- The Limited Edition is presented in a beautiful, opaque, limited edition painted glass bottle providing complete protection from light. It is very distinguished, featuring a leather ornament on the neck and a metallic insignia. A beautiful gift for a loved one or yourself.
- Please note: Because a finite number of bottles of Limited Edition Olive Oil were created, supply is likely to run out in the late summer. To guarantee your supply, take out a Limited Edition Monthly Subscription and we will reserve up to 12 bottles for you. You can pause or cancel your subscription at any time.
- If you are using more than 2 bottles per month, or would like to gift The Governor to loved ones, consider ordering a full case here for 15% off and free shipping.
- Country of Origin: Corfu, Greece
- Harvest Date: October 2021
- Family Farm: Olive Fabrica
- Size: 16.9 oz / 500 ml
- Total Polyphenols: 1201 mg / kg
- Oleocanthal + Oleacein: 965 mg / kg
- Tasting Notes: Robust, peppery, earthy
- Pairs with: Salad, pasta, soups, roasted veggies, even on Greek yogurt!
Not all olive oil is created equal.
The very best is created from the finest ingredients. Using gentle processes to preserve the flavor as close to nature intended as possible.
“I have tasted a lot of olive oil in my life. The Governor has a depth of flavor that is so intriguing & captivating I cannot stop thinking about it. It has a kind of richness that all other oils lack. The only way I can explain it is to say it is like the difference between drinking a new wine and one that has aged to perfection.” G. Steel, 2020.
But good olive oil won’t just elevate your cooking.